Ok enough with the teasers, here are some actual gifs of the video I took to correct myself today
Viktoria Tereshkina was my inspiration for the first gif and Olesya Novikova was easily my inspiration for that last one
the middle one is my own interpretation of Aurora, could use a bit more life, working very hard on it stylistically
CAN YOU POST THE VIDEO OMG
It’s literally me doing the same tombe to attitude 100 times and falling out of pirouettes and doing the same shitty like 12 fouette turns and stomping around being frustrated with myself haha
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self